Print screen button
Well, this is self-explanatory. It's a button you push, and it prints your... er, your screen?
(In-game plural: print screen buttons)
|You copy that floppy. I mean, monster.
- Failure: already possess a screencapped monster or monster is uncopyable:
- Will not copy another monster if you have a screencapped monster already.
- As mentioned in the item's description, this is fairly self-explanatory.
- Don't Copy That Floppy was an early anti-piracy campaign.
- On MST3K, Dr. Forrester would always tell TV's Frank to "push the button," ending the episode.
- Much to the frustration of all, the printer in Office Space never worked and only gave PC LOAD LETTER errors.
|TOP 10 print screen button collections|
6. Pumpkinheadme - 8 | 7. testostronaut - 6 | 8. Oldsfrk - 5 | 9. lupus4 - 3 | 10. Dimaran - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings