This is a bouquet of pretty flowers from the campground. Apparently, the appropriate answer is not "soldiers," "graveyards," or "young girls," but "your campground." When will they ever learn?
(In-game plural: pretty bouquets)
|pretty flower||pretty flower|
- Before (and for a little bit after) the pvp revamp, this item created pretty bouquets at your Campground. Each bouquet used would add one to your campsite total, up to a maximum of nine. Pretty bouquets reduced the Moxie of players who attack you in the original version of PvP.
Old use messages
- With 8 or fewer pretty bouquets already at your campsite:
|You plant the pretty bouquet at your campsite.|
- With 9 pretty bouquets already at your campsite:
- The description of this item plays with answers to "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" which was adapted by Joe Hickerson from a Russian folk song and made famous by Pete Seeger and other early 60s folk singers. Lyrics to the song include "When will they ever learn?" / "Where have all the young girls gone?" / "Where have all the soldiers gone?" / "Where have all the graveyards gone?"
|TOP 10 pretty bouquet collections|
6. TehUberAnge - 4464 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 3769 | 8. ThunderSource - 3742 | 9. kidMissile - 3302 | 10. HUki - 3237
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings