|| This page is in need of content.
formulas/ranges for damage and volcanic drop
|Pottery Barn Owl
|Who's your new best friend?|
Who has two big eyes and flies?
Who? This little guy.
Attacks enemies, restores HP and MP after combat
Ability: Ghuol Whelp that does Hot Damage during combat and drops volcanic ash
Throne/Bjorn: +10 Hot Damage, sometimes drops volcanic ash
Hatchling: pottery barn owl figurine
Familiar-Specific Equipment: affordable teak perch
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
| +15% Meat Drop
|| 6-10 MP
|| +4 Muscle statgain
|| +15% Item Drop
|| +4 Mysticality statgain
|| 8-10 HP
|| +2 Moxie statgain
||Boosts combat Initiative
|*Hover for details
- Regular Message:
- <name> flies around your opponent, buffeting them with hot air and dealing X damage. It's nearly too hot to hoot!
- After combat:
- <name> perches on your shoulder and nuzzles your neck. It's warm and comforting.
- <name> coughs up a pellet, but all of the mouse bones burn up before it even hits the ground, and all that's left is a little pile of smoldering ash. (5-10% chance?; cap?)
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- You hear a hoot and a rustling of feathers, and a pile of volcanic ash hits the ground behind you.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- That hooting sound coming from behind you means it's time to clean the volcanic ash out of your Buddy Bjorn again.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- A hoot and a puff of smoke emerge from beneath the Tam O'Shanter.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- Sparks fly as <name> perches atop the maypole and flaps his wings rhythmically.
- With wax lips equipped:
- The wax lips are nearly melted beyond recognition, but you can still make out a smile on them.
- When entered in a game of Hide and Seek:
- The constant plume of smoke emerging from <name> makes him way too easy to spot.
- This familiar's name refers to the Barn Owl and to Pottery Barn, a chain of home furnishing stores.
- The phrase "too hot to hoot" is a well-known palindrome and, like many palindromes in KoL, also appears in Weird Al's song "Bob".