|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
|Locations||The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs)|
This towering cathedral pipe-organ has become the residence of a whole choir's worth of vengeful spirits, ready to rain sonic death down upon you. The sheet-music reads "Chopin's Piano Sonata No. 2 in B-flat minor, Third Movement", and it's pulling out all the stops -- particularly the one labeled "Liquify".
It blasts you with a sonic wave that causes the atoms of your body to vibrate in a way they aren't supposed to. It's uncomfortable. Argh! Ugh! Oof! Oof! Ooh! Ouch! Ooh! Ow! Ow! Ugh!
It blasts you with the loudest rendition of the "brown note" ever performed. I'll leave the results to your own imagination. Argh! Ooh! Eek! Eek! Oof! Ugh! Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!
It tries to yousolar plexus>, but misses.in the <
|You gain 40 <substat>.|
Occurred at The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs).
- This monster's combat weakness is powdered organs.
- If you lose, you will receive a hint as to which item to use.
- First hint: You've seen a lot of organs in your time (and so has your mom), but none as powerful as this one.
- Second hint: Maybe there's some way you can frighten it.
- Third hint: Perhaps you could demonstrate to it what happens to organs that mess with you.
- Fourth hint: What you really want is just to tell it to take a powder.
- Fifth hint: Maybe the powdered organs from the Pyramid would do the trick.
- "Liquefy" is misspelled. A common occurrence amongst demonic church instruments, according to lore.
- The brown note is supposedly an infrasound frequency that causes humans to lose control of their bowels.
- The third movement of Chopin's Sonata No. 2 in B♭ Minor is the celebrated "Marche Funèbre," which is French for "Funeral March."