This is a shimmering, opaque jewel, made by the Pork Elves in the Times of Old. Waves of Moxie pour from its milky surface.
(In-game plural: porquoises)
- dark porquoise ring
- porquoise eyebrow ring
- porquoise necklace
- porquoise ring
- pulled porquoise earring
- pulled porquoise pendant
- pulled porquoise ring
- vial of porquoise juice
- flask of porquoise juice
- jug of porquoise juice
- porquoise-handled sixgun
- May be found when mining Inside of Itznotyerzitz Mine in a square that does not twinkle.
- This is used to make Moxie jewelry.
- Used to be able to make a porquoise bracelet, but no longer.
- The Baconstone, Hamethyst, and Porquoise may be a reference to the three Silmarils in J.R.R. Tolkien's Silmarillion. They were forged by the legendary Pork Elves as the Silmarils were forged by the legendary Light Elves.
- This item's name is a combination of the meat "pork" and gemstone "turquoise".
|baconstone | hamethyst | porquoise|
|TOP 10 porquoise collections|
6. KoL Miners Daughter - 393 | 7. whizdad - 321 | 8. Beliar Lightbearer - 312 | 9. Starbearer - 261 | 10. Solve_Omnis - 225
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings