This is not, as you might expect, something that lets you know when it's time to go swimming. It's a polished wooden stick used to hit polished ivory balls into polished leather pockets in polished felt pool tables. Okay, you got me. The felt isn't polished.
(In-game plural: pool cues)
- Prior to January 13, 2011 you were required to equip this item in order to receive the Minnesota Incorporeals adventure.
- The +3 Pool Skill enchantment was added at an unknown date on or before March 7, 2014.
- Before the Spookyraven Manor revamp on May 14, 2014, adventuring in The Haunted Billiards Room with a pool cue in your inventory enabled the required Minnesota Incorporeals non-combat adventure to occur.
- At some point before February 4, 2015, this item's autosell was changed from 45.
|TOP 10 pool cue collections|
6. Kly - 2036 | 7. T Sarducci - 2014 | 8. Teese - 1313 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 1290 | 10. Kassil - 1205
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings