This ornate carved wooden box is the container for the soul of a lihc. And you know what they say about the size of a lihc's phylactery. Don't you?
Type: combat item
Cannot be traded or discarded
(In-game plural: plus-sized phylacterys)
- Against the Gargantulihc (Instant kill):
- Against other monsters:
|You mess with the phylactery for a few seconds, but you can't figure out how to get it open.|
- It is possible to kill the gargantulihc without using this item.
- Using this item against other monsters does not consume the item and does not use a round in combat.
- The item is similiar to the Dungeons & Dragons phylactery which stores a lich's lifeforce, preventing it from dying until the item is broken. The creation of this object is necessary to become a lich in Dungeons & Dragons.
- The item name is a pun on prophylactic/phylactery; the description references the cliché about the correlation between the size of a man's feet and his penis.