Nothing says "I'm a complete badass and survived any number of hardcore ascensions without food or drink" quite like this little honey of a pendant. Actually, nothing says that quite like the description of this little honey of a pendant. It's a clear plexiglass gem on a clear plexiglass chain -- simple, understated, and virtually indestructible. If you have a penchant for pendants, I'm not being pedantic by saying you'll enjoy it.
(In-game plural: plexiglass pendants)
- Prior to June 19, 2006, if you had 4 different Accordion Thief songs active and removed the pendant you didn't lose any of the songs.
- After June 19, 2006, removing the pendant with four songs in your head will cause you to forget the song with the fewest number of turns remaining, and gives one of these random messages:
- The <song name> doesn't appear to be stuck in your head any more. It gets replaced with the Macarena. Damn it.
- The <song name> doesn't appear to be stuck in your head any more. Damn earworms.
- The <song name> doesn't appear to be stuck in your head any more. Huh.
- The <song name> doesn't appear to be stuck in your head any more. That's odd...
- <song name> doesn't appear to be stuck in your head any more. Interesting.
- The Macarena was a catchy song released in 1993 by Los del Río. It is also famed for being annoying.
- Earworm is a term for a song stuck in one's head. You can read more about them on TV Tropes, which also has several sub-pages of examples from various media (though if you want to avoid earworms, it's probably not a good idea to go thumbing through the examples).
|TOP 10 plexiglass pendant collections|
6. Karl Marx - 18 | 7. GCByzantine - 17 | 8. Cristiona - 16 | 9. smash24 - 13 | 10. PrincessSeaweed - 13
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings