This pill is little -- pixellated -- different than other pills you've seen. Etched on it in tiny, tiny letters is the cryptic phrase "NG+"
Cannot be discarded
(In-game plural: pixel pills)
|20 red pixels||20 white pixels|
Before curing The Crackpot Mystic's Psychoses:
|You can only use this thing once you've completed all of the levels in the Crackpot Mystic's psychoses.|
After curing them:
|You hand the pill to the Crackpot Mystic. He swallows it, and you see a change in his eyes. As if something just... reset itself, but was slightly more difficult than the previous time.|
- Resets The Crackpot Mystic's Psychoses; and makes the ML of all monsters higher every time. Ascension resets the difficulty.
- Can be used on the same day after clearing his psychoses.
- This item - along with the pixel grappling hook and the pixel energy tank - will only become available once you have defeated the four bosses in The Crackpot Mystic's Psychoses.
- Refers to New Game Plus, a feature of some video games in which the player starts over after beating the game, with bonuses attached to the next playthough.
- The description also refers to Nuprin, a brand of painkillers, whose slogan was "Little. Yellow. Different."
|TOP 10 pixel pill collections|
6. JR Trolkin - 3 | 7. Retro_Thrusters - 2 | 8. Noskilz - 2 | 9. Scattaloquarious - 2 | 10. Sal the Rapacious - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings