Pirate BellowType: Noncombat
MP Cost: 11
usable once per day
Project your next chat utterance like a cannon blast. (Or your next several, if you've collected more booty.)
|Source:||Black Bart's Booty|
|Effect:||Gives a once-per-day piratey chat effect.|
|You carrrefully pour some black powder down your gullet and preparrre to be hearrrd.|
- Adds a skull and crossbones symbol to the start and end of the next thing you say in chat, along with making your text bold, like so: Yarrr!
- If you've used multiple Booties of Black Bart, the effect will be applied to that many messages.
- Expires if unused at rollover, unless you've used multiple Booties of Black Bart, in which case at least some unused pirate effects remain and can be stacked over time. This is not fully spaded and also is probably a bug.
- It is also lost if you are forced to speak via puppet strings. Neither the puppet strings speech, nor the next thing you say normally get the chat effect.
- The chat effect can be combined with that of So Much Holiday Fun!, leaving the skulls black.
- When this skill is cast for the first time in a day, the effect can not be wasted through commands (e.g. /buy 3 mystery juice or /w Jick butts). This is true until the first time the effect is activated, after which the skill can be wasted through the use of commands.
- The description was updated to reflect the upgraded skill's effect, when it became possible to buy a second Black Bart's Booty at the start of PvP season 20, on July 1, 2015.