Personalized coffee mug
This is a coffee mug that can be imprinted with your favorite witty saying, provided you're pretty terse with your wit. It ranks only slightly below the 'wacky' tie as a way to distinguish yourself as an individual in an office full of corporate drones.
(In-game plural: personalized coffee mugs)
- Summon Tasteful Items
- By using the [use] command in the inventory, players can send someone a three-line message, with up to six characters per line, written on the personalized mug. Mugs cannot be reused.
- The mug appears as follows, and, as of June 13, 2008, a message explains why no item is actually received:
- It looks like <name> tried to send you a personalized coffee mug, but it got broken into pieces in transit. As near as you can tell, this is what it used to look like:
- Attempting to send a mug with no text results in the following:
- A personalized coffee mug with no message is like a skunk with no bad smells. It just don't make sense.
|TOP 10 personalized coffee mug collections|
6. Amilianna - 4908 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 4541 | 8. IceDomina - 3577 | 9. whizdad - 3263 | 10. Farflier - 3091
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings