This is your own personal raindrop. Something to fall in your hair, something that cares.
(In-game plural: personal raindrops)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the personal raindrop in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It lands in a puddle. Suddenly the entire puddle flies up into the air and forms a tiny raincloud. Lightning flashes within. White? Discuss.|
|You decide to name him Gugarth.|
- April 2005's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description, unfortunately, has been lost to the sands of time.
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 10, 2008.
- The description of this hatchling alludes to the song Personal Jesus, by Depeche Mode (and famously covered by Johnny Cash and Marilyn Manson). The song starts out with "Your own personal Jesus / Someone to hear your prayers / Someone who cares".
- The message given when this familiar is place in the terrarium alludes to two songs from 1994 album Throwing Copper from the band Live. "Lightning flashes" refers to the song "Lightning Crashes" and "White? Discuss." to the song "White, Discussion".
- Mentioning a topic, then saying "discuss", is from the Saturday Night Live Coffee Talk sketches, where Mike Myers, as Linda Richman, would suggest a topic for her studio audience to discuss, when she was too upset or excited to talk.
- The message when placed in the terrarium may also be a reference to white lightning.
|TOP 10 personal raindrop collections|
6. Draius - 2 | 7. marijuana - 2 | 8. PyroDude510 - 2 | 9. eav - 2 | 10. quince - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| personal raindrop
| Succeeded by:|
miniature gravy-covered maypole