TheKoLWiki is changing its look - find out more here!
This is an adorable little candy cane seedling, plucked from the ground before it ever got to know its first bird or bee.
(In-game plural: peppermint sprouts)
- From inventory (single use):
|You stretch the peppermint sprout out and twist it.|
- Using 2:
|You mash two peppermint sprouts together and flatten them into a patty.|
- Using 3:
|You roll three sprouts up into a long ropy shape, then bend it into a shepherd's crook before it hardens.|
- Using 10:
|Using your legs as a mold, you craft a pair of peppermint pants.|
- Using 11:
|You manage to sculpt a pretty convincing-looking baby rhinocerous.|
- Using 15 (with Torso Awaregness):
|You fashion a big pile of sprouts into a big pile of shirt.|
|You try to figure out how to make something out of X peppermint sprouts, but you just can't do it.|
- You need 42 sprouts to get every recipe
- The item description alludes to the sprout not having grown up to have learned about the birds and the bees, an English phrase often used to help describe how babies are made.
|TOP 10 peppermint sprout collections|
6. Juha - 1048 | 7. Pastahead - 1024 | 8. kwhkwh - 1000 | 9. Optimus747 - 993 | 10. Olekeg - 807
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings