Peel OutType: Combat
MP Cost: 10
If the coolest thing you can do on a motorcycle is pop a wheelie, the second coolest is peeling out. And it is, so it is.
Flee the scene, and fast!
|Source:||Sneaky Pete's Gate|
|Class:||Avatar of Sneaky Pete|
|Level:||Motorcycle Guy 5|
|Effect:||Lets you Run Away at no adventure cost 10 times per day (or 30 with Racing Slicks.) Also banishes, with an Extra-Smelly Muffler|
|You burn rubber, peel out, and speed off.
You make like a banana and peel out.
You rev your engine, spin your wheels, and peel out.
You're sick and tired of waiting in line, so you peel out.
You go to full throttle, your motorcycle doing a grim fandango as it peels out.
Your body is the car, your soul is the ignition, your love will be the key and you'll jockey for position--then you peel out.
You peel out and flee the scene in a cloud of foul-smelling exhaust. Your opponent coughs and scowls, clearly having had enough of this crap.
Instead, if you have an Extra-Smelly Muffler installed:
You make like a banana and peel out, leaving only a cloud of foul exhaust in your wake. Your opponent shakes his fists and yells after you, clearly sick of your crap.
You rev your engine, spin your wheels, and peel out, leaving your opponent standing in a toxic cloud of exhaust. It doesn't look eager to tangle with you again.
You're sick and tired of waiting in line, so you peel out, leaving your opponent coughing and spluttering in a cloud of exhaust. It waves its fists at you, clearly sick of your crap.
You go to full throttle, your motorcycle doing a grim fandango as it peels out and leaves your opponent suffocating in a cloud of exhaust. Perhaps he will be too exhausted to fight you again for a while.
orYou peel out and flee the scene in a cloud of foul-smelling exhaust. Your opponent coughs and scowls, clearly having had enough of this crap.
- X starts at 10 and decreases for every time this skill is used.
- The number of daily runaways can be increased to 30 by installing Racing Slicks.
- If you only have 1 runaway remaining, the last line in the description is replaced with:
- (You can only peel out one more time today -- better make it count!)
- If you have none remaining:
- (You can't peel out any more today.)
- Peeling Out will also banish the monster, if you have installed an Extra-Smelly Muffler. Only one monster can be banished at a time with this skill.
- One of the messages is a reference to two Lucasarts adventure games, Full Throttle and Grim Fandango.