This is a pasta spoon, weapon of choice of the Pastamancers. While similar to the rasta spoon, the pasta spoon is used more for making noodle magic than for summoning reggae music.
(In-game plural: pasta spoons)
- The Spooky Forest
- A Three-Tined Fork
- chewing gum on a string (sometimes)
- Starting/Ascending as a Pastamancer
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
You feel the rhythm with your hands, and hit for X damage with your spoon, man. BONK! SOCKO! SMACK!
You shout "Spoooon!" which is, in this case, less a battle cry and more a warning. <It> fails to heed that warning, and gets whacked for X damage. BIFF! WHACK! BONK!
You use your pasta spoon to give <it> a spoonful of sugar, to help the medicine go down. And by "medicine," I mean "whoop-ass," which does X damage. WHAM! KAPOW! SOCKO!
You whack <it> with the back of the pasta spoon, flashing back briefly to your grandma's kitchen. You do X damage. BIFF! POW! BAM!
- The first hit message regarding feeling the rhythm with your hands is a reference to Soundgarden's 1994 song, "Spoonman".
- Giving your opponent "a spoonful of sugar, to help the medicine go down" is a reference to the 1964 film Mary Poppins.
- The "spoooon" battle cry is a nod to The Tick, a surrealist superhero comic whose titular character has "Spoon" as a battle cry.
|disco ball | disco mask | helmet turtle | mariachi pants | pasta spoon | ravioli hat | saucepan | seal-skull helmet | seal-clubbing club | stolen accordion | turtle totem|
|TOP 10 pasta spoon collections|
6. TheSavant - 35218 | 7. hagrid333 - 14778 | 8. mwahaha - 8177 | 9. mule1 - 7000 | 10. FettucineQueenie - 6738
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings