This is a pasta spoon, weapon of choice of the Pastamancers. While similar to the rasta spoon, the pasta spoon is used more for making noodle magic than for summoning reggae music.
Type: weapon (1-handed utensil)
Damage: 1 - 2
Selling Price: 1 Meat.
: pasta spoons
- The Spooky Forest
- A Three-Tined Fork
- chewing gum on a string (sometimes)
- Starting/Ascending as a Pastamancer
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- The Sewer
- Fishing Around in the Sewer
- Sewer Luck! (with ten-leaf clover)
You feel the rhythm with your hands, and hit for X damage with your spoon, man. SOCKO! WHAM! SMACK!
You shout "Spoooon!" which is, in this case, less a battle cry and more a warning. <It> fails to heed that warning, and gets whacked for X damage. ZOT! BOINK! SOCKO!
You use your pasta spoon to give <it> a spoonful of sugar, to help the medicine go down. And by "medicine," I mean "whoop-ass," which does X damage. KERBLAM! ZAP! WHACK!
You whack <it> with the back of the pasta spoon, flashing back briefly to your grandma's kitchen. You do X damage. ZOT! WHACK! POW!
- The first hit message regarding feeling the rhythm with your hands is a reference to Soundgarden's 1994 song, "Spoonman".
- Giving your opponent "a spoonful of sugar, to help the medicine go down" is a reference to the 1964 film Mary Poppins.
- The "spoooon" battle cry is a nod to The Tick, a surrealist superhero comic whose titular character has "Spoon" as a battle cry.