|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Confirm non-adventure conditions
is found in The Nearby Plains
. It only appears if you have a Talisman o' Nam
The Palindome consists of three zones:
If you have a Talisman o' Nam somehow but have not read your father's MacGuffin diary, you cannot adventure here.
A primary stat of 65 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 65 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- Nurse, I spy gypsies. Run!
Non-combat Adventures (Pre-Awkward)
Non-combat Adventures (Post-Awkward)
| No sir, away! A papaya war is on!
- Dive into the bunker: Obtain 3 papayas
- Leap into the fray!: Gain roughly 1*<main stat> to all stats (max 300) and lose 3 papayas or lose 60-68 HP (if you don't have at least 3 papayas).
- Give the men a pep talk: Gain roughly 1*<main stat> to all stats (max 100).
- Each of the quest superlikelies (Rod Nevada, Vendor, Last Egg Gets Al, Do Geese See God?) are rolled for sequentially, in a random order, before moving on to C/NC roll. So your odds of getting a superlikely are higher the more of them that are still available.
- All the other non-superlikely non-combat adventures are not encountered until after you defeat Dr. Awkward.
- The name of this location references a palindrome, a sentence or phrase that is identical when spelled backwards. All of the adventure titles here are or contain palindromes.
- The Palindome was slightly revamped on February 28, 2014. It turned into a larger zone with two sub-zones replacing the two former Quest for the Holy MacGuffin-related non-combat adventures. In addition, all the non-quest related non-adventures were made not encounterable until Dr. Awkward has been defeated. The zone ID used to be 119, and if you try to adventure there, you'll notice the name has been changed to "The Palindome (OLD)". The image for the Palindome also changed: