|Locations||The Dark Heart of the Woods, The Dark Neck of the Woods and Pandamonium Slums|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso, wing|
This imp be stylin'. He advances towards you, tossing his cane from hand to hand.
He bites you with his platinum grill. At least he's not a gorge foreman, man -- those grills are much sharper. Argh! Argh! (hot damage)
He takes off his feathered hat (not pictured) and gores you with his horns. Ouch! Ugh! Ouch! (hot damage)
He calls forth an army of call-girl imps, who batter you with their wings and skeeve you out with their skankiness. Oof! Ouch! Oof! (sleaze damage)
He tries to hit you with his pimpin' cane, but you jump right over it. You clever so-and-so.
He starts to pimpslap you, but you tell him you'll have his meat in a couple of days.
He tries to bite you with his platinum grill, but can't seem to get you all up in his grill.
He tries to gore you with his horns, but finds it too hard to hit you. Man, it's hard out here for a P Imp.
He starts to attack again, but is set upon by an army of call-girl imps intent on freeing themselves from his servitude. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 24-36 Meat (average: 30, stdev: 2.83)*|
|You acquire an item: diamond-studded cane (7.4% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: hot wing (30.0% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Imp Ale (29.9% chance)*|
|You gain 10-11 <substat>.|
- On August 16th, 2010 this enemy's image was changed. Its original was the same as the old W imp image:
- One of the attack messages refers to George Foreman, a former boxer who now owns a company that makes and sells grills.
- One of the miss messages refers to the Oscar award winning hip-hop song "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp."
- P imp spells pimp, a term for someone who profits by finding and managing clients for prostitutes.
- The diamond-studded cane drop is a reference to a common stereotype that features pimps carrying canes.