PARTY HARD T-shirt
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
This T-shirt says "PARTY HARD" in huge pink letters on a turquoise background. It's only for serious party animals.
(In-game plural: PARTY HARD T-shirts)
- Neverending Party favor
- If wearing this shirt, The Beginning of the Neverend has different text, and accepting the quest starts it on hard mode. Finishing a hard mode quest rewards you with a deluxe Neverending Party favor instead of a normal one.
- The shirt must be worn when accepting the quest in order to access hard mode. If you try to wear this after accepting a normal-difficulty quest, you will be allowed to adventure in the zone, but the quest requirements remain the same as normal mode, and you will receive a normal favor.
- If you accepted a hard mode quest in a day, you are not allowed to adventure there without wearing this shirt. Trying to do so gives the message:
- You wouldn't be seen dead at the Neverending Party without your PARTY HARD shirt on. Not today, at least, since you've already made an appearance in it.
- In Hard Mode, monsters scale to stat+120 instead of stat+10, and are immune to stuns.
- In Hard Mode, the substat-gain choices from the Neverending Party non-combat give 450-500 substats, rather than the usual 150-200.
|TOP 10 PARTY HARD T-shirt collections|
6. dune rune - 1 | 7. Fronobulax - 1 | 8. Terrapin_Man - 1 | 9. caducus - 1 | 10. eppin - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings