This isn't the kind of sombrero your average border denizen would wear, unless your average border denizen is some combination of a drunken frat boy on spring break and a drag queen. It's huge, made of bright blue velvet, and festooned with sequins, braiding, and beads. You could probably fit far more than ten gallons of liquid in it, but if you did, you'd ruin the fabric. Nobody's going to have any trouble seeing you coming when you're wearing this -- it's like having a neon sign on your head.
(In-game plural: outrageous sombreros)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
First use, once a day:
|You do a little dance around the sombrero. Thankfully, that doesn't lead to you either making a little love or getting down tonight with the sombrero. You can almost hear BorderTown folk songs playing as you bust your moves.|
Subsequent Uses in a day:
|You try to bust some moves around the sombrero, but you just can't muster up the enthusiasm for it. Maybe tomorrow you'll feel a little more like dancing.|
- When held in inventory, there are two options, "Olé!" and "Equip". Olé! grants the effect.
- Was originally (accidentally) tradable, but no longer is. A few instances still remain in the Mall of Loathing, but can no longer be found via searching.
- The Effect's name is Richie Valens' "La Bamba".
- When used, KC and the Sunshine Band's "Get Down Tonight".
- When used again, possibly Leo Sayer's "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing".
|TOP 10 outrageous sombrero collections|
6. bluedancer - 25 | 7. pachinkoid - 24 | 8. Captain Cannon - 22 | 9. Gleezus - 22 | 10. lechef - 19
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings