(In-game plural: snowcones orange)
- Summon Snowcone
- If your tongue is not colored:
|You eat the orange snowcone. Your tongue turns a color that's impossible to rhyme. No, 'doorhinge' and 'porridge' don't count.|
- If your tongue is already colored:
|Your mouth is still cold from the last snowcone you ate. Try again later.|
- "Orange" is commonly cited as a word with no rhyme. "Door hinge" is (less commonly) cited as a rhyme for it. See Wikipedia's page on it for more details.
- "Intense, bellowing shade of orange, the kind that keeps crossing guards safe" is a direct quote from Lore Sjöberg's Ratings of Soda Flavors.
|TOP 10 orange snowcone collections|
6. Pastahead - 2292 | 7. MagFitch - 2147 | 8. Jerrica - 2116 | 9. nevena - 1871 | 10. Tibbiara - 1429
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|purple | green | orange | red | blue | black|
|Snowcone Effects ([Color] Tongue)|