(In-game plural: opera masks)
- Any Accordion Thief buffs cast while an opera mask is equipped will have their duration increased by 40%, after which the mask is destroyed with the following message:
- After you play your song, you become filled with rage. You unleash an anguished cry of self-loathing, tear the opera mask from your face and throw it against the floor, shattering it into a thousand tiny fragments.
- Suddenly and inexplicably, a chandelier drops out of nowhere and crashes on the floor about five feet away from you.
- This item OVERRIDES the jewel-eyed wizard hat effect for buff extension. Thus with a jewel hat and Squeezebox of the Ages in inventory, and opera mask equipped, you will get 21 adventures per cast (15+40%) rather than the expected 28 ([15+5]+40%).
- As with the adventure which drops it, this item's image and description are a reference to The Phantom of the Opera.
- "I'm just sayin'" refers to a bit from Paul Reiser's stand-up routine.
|TOP 10 opera mask collections|
6. Cira Scavin - 1415 | 7. Ditdah - 1388 | 8. Master Polka - 1337 | 9. snott - 1337 | 10. Turtle Pigeon - 1139
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings