(In-game plural: oil pans)
|11 bubblin' crudes|
- You must have a saucepan, 5-Alarm Saucepan, warbear oil pan, oil pan, 17-alarm Saucepan, Saucepanic, frying brainpan, or Windsor Pan of the Source in inventory or equipped in order to cast Sauceror buffs. The oil pan yields a buff length of 12 Adventures.
- Prior to a trivial update on June 11, 2013, there was a bug in which you needed another saucepan in your inventory to cast a buff, even if the oil pan would have cast it for longer.
- Prior to a trivial update on November 19, 2012, this had to be equipped to be used for buffing.
- This pan used to cast sauce buffs equivalent to a regular saucepan (5 Adventures per cast).
|TOP 10 oil pan collections|
6. Nikademus - 19 | 7. Artie Effham - 15 | 8. Magnus Thunderblade - 11 | 9. Solve_Omnis - 11 | 10. Poncho the Sane - 11
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings