Oceanic Island Survivalist Guide
| This page is in need of content.
This is a basic guide to exploring the mysteries of Conspiracy Island.
The shops are initially locked and are unlocked via keycards obtained after spending 40-50 turns in each of the island's three adventuring zones. Shops are locked again on ascension.
- The Armory - Sells supplies, equipment, the one-day pass, skill books, and tattoo. Unlocked with the Armory keycard from The Deep Dark Jungle.
- The Canteen - Sells booze. Unlocked with the bottle-opener keycard from The Secret Government Laboratory.
- The SHAWARMA Initiative - Sells food. Unlocked with the SHAWARMA Initiative Keycard from The Mansion of Dr. Weirdeaux.
Players may obtain one quest per day from A Radio on a Beach. While the quests that give 20 Coinspiracy are repeatable, the quests awarding 30 Coinspiracy are each available only once. The availability of these quests are not reset on ascension and can be reset only by activating the omega device at the Mysterious Control Panel. See the section below for details.
- Deep Dark Jungle quests
- Out of Order (Reward 30 Coinspiracy) - Equip the provided GPS-tracking wristwatch. At the end of each jungle combat, the watch will beep, progressing you toward finding Project T. L. B.. Increasing initiative will increase the number of beeps.
- Pungle in the Jungle (Reward 20 Coinspiracy) - Equip the provided encrypted micro-cassette recorder and collect 11 jungle puns. At the end of each combat, you receive either a pun or a failure message. Buffing Mysticality will increase the likelihood of a pun being collected.
- Everyone's Running Out of Smokes (Reward 30 Coinspiracy) - Obtain 10 packs of smokes, which drop from smoke monsters.
- Mansion of Dr. Weirdeaux quests
- The Big Clipper (Reward 20 Coinspiracy) - Collect 23 clippings by using military-grade fingernail clippers on monsters in the mansion. The clippers can be used up to three times against the same monster.
- Serum Sortie (Reward 30 Coinspiracy) - Collect five vials of experimental serum P-00 from monsters in the mansion. These are not quest items and can be traded.
- Secret Government Laboratory quests
- Choking on the Rind (Reward 30 Coinspiracy) - Every 20? adventures in the lab, you will encounter The Containment Unit in which you must navigate a series of five left and right doors. The correct sequence is left, left, right, left, right; this is spelled out by the "Lima" and "Romeo" sequence heard in the questgiver's radio transmission, which can be heard in full by repeatedly hitting the "Keep Listening" or "Reply" choices. Successfully completing this noncombat leads you into combat against E.V.E., the robot zombie.
- Fake Medium at Large (Reward 30 Coinspiracy) - Every 20? adventures in the lab, you will encounter a noncombat from which you can obtain the ESP suppression collar if you choose the correct card five times. (See Paranormal Test Lab for the method of selecting the correct card.)
- Gore Tipper (Reward 20 Coinspiracy) - Equip the provided gore bucket and collect 100 pounds of gore from monsters in the lab. Increased meat drop will increase gore collection.
- The Deep Dark Jungle - The monsters here scale, and Jungle Juice from The Canteen gives an effect that doubles stat gains in this zone.
- The Mercenary of Fortune is the only monster on the island that drops Coinspiracy. It uses a non-standard drop mechanic, and its drop rate diminishes based on the number of Coinspiracy that have already dropped from them that day. Each monster in this zone also has an extremely rare item drop, estimated to be a 1/1000th rate, which is not affected by Item Drops.
- The Mansion of Dr. Weirdeaux - As you defeat Doctor Weirdeaux's creations, they progressively gain monster level and get more special abilities/immunities. Using Agent Mauve, which is purchased from The Armory for 15 Coinspiracy, resets the monsters' strength, as does ascension.
- The Secret Government Laboratory - This zone is only accessible with a Personal Ventilation Unit equipped, so your base stats are limited to 100. As a result, you may require a strong combat suite or buffs to survive if you have significantly increased monster level using the control panel (see section below). There is a daily limit of 10 item drops from monsters in this zone.
Mysterious Control Panel
A Mysterious Control Panel is located in The Conspiracy Island Bunker. The first nine buttons toggle "experimental protocols" that increase the monster level and unlock item drops from enemies in The Secret Government Laboratory. Only one protocol can be toggled per day. All protocols are initially inactive and are reset to inactive on ascension.
The omega (Ω) button displays the current charge level of the omega device, which increases by 11% each time any protocol is toggled, regardless of whether the protocol is switched on or off. Upon exceeding 100% (after ten toggles of protocols) and pressing the omega button, the omega device discharges, resetting the availability of all quests and deactivating all protocols.
|Elemental International Airport (Duty Free Shop)|
| Spring Break Beach
| Conspiracy Island
| That 70s Volcano
| The Glaciest|