|| There is an in-game bug related to this page.
| The delevel message is shown on the same line as and connected to the action that round, e.g.: "(action)!<familiar> sniffs..."
|Sniffing out your foes|
he lets loose a monster sneeze
Sniffs out enemies, delevels with a sneeze
Ability: Delevels in combat and grants the skill Get a Good Whiff of This Guy. Delevel is three times as effective in Dreadsylvania.
Throne/Bjorn: Moxie +15%, sometimes staggers opponent
Hatchling: wriggling severed nose
Familiar-Specific Equipment: nosy nose ringy ring
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
| +15% Meat Drop
|| 4-5 MP
|| +3 Muscle statgain
|| +15% Item Drop
|| +3 Mysticality statgain
|| 8-10 HP
|| +2 Moxie statgain
|*Hover for details
- During combat, outside of Dreadsylvania:
- <name> sniffs around until it finds a spot where someone spilled a bunch of pepper, then sneezes thunderously on your opponent, thoroughly demoralizing <it>.
- <name> asks if your opponent would like some au jus, then sneezes, "ACHOOOO!" Your foe looks a little grossed out.
- <name> looks like he's about to sneeze, but minutes pass and no sneeze arrives. Your opponent is driven nuts by the anticipation.
- <name> sneezes deafeningly, coating your opponent with grossness. <It> is too demoralized to even say, "Gesundheit."
- <name> says, "have ACHOO!" Your opponent is annoyed and demoralized by the pun.
- <name> lets loose a mighty sneeze, spraying (and humiliating) your opponent.
|Monster attack power reduced by X|
|Monster defense reduced by X|
- During combat, in Dreadsylvania:
- <name> sniffs the Dreadsylvanian air, which, while fresher than the air in neighboring Derry, is still full of particulates. He sneezes mightily, startling and confusing your opponent.
- <name> gets a whiff of the Dreadsylvanian air, which apparently contains a significant amount of Dreadsylvanian pollen, because he sneezes all over your opponent, thoroughly grossing <it> out.
- <name> sniffs the Dreadsylvanian air, full of the Dreadsylvanian particulates he grew up with. Then he sneezes his nasal passages inside-out, startling your opponent considerably.
- <name> sniffs the familiar Dreadsylvanian smells, which make it sneeze an explosive Dreadsylvanian sneeze on your opponent, covering them with demoralizing Dreadsylvanian snot.
- <name> inhales the sweet, sweet air of his Dreadsylvanian home. Then he rapidly exhales it in an extra-cataclysmic sneeze, startling and demoralizing your opponent.
|Monster attack power reduced by Y|
|Monster defense reduced by Y|
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> gets all up in your opponent's business and it is too distracted to attack this round.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> appears over your shoulder. Your opponent is too nonplussed by the sight to attack you.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> does a booger boogaloo around the Maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> twitches the Wax Lips by flaring his nostrils. I suppose that counts as a smile.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> flares one nostril underneath the Tam O'Shanter. I guess that's how noses wink.
- When entered in an Ultimate Cage Match:
- Have you ever tried to fight something using only your nose? Well, the Nosy Nose isn't about to try it.
- Grants use of the skill Get a Good Whiff of This Guy once per combat, which improves the odds of encountering that enemy. The skill cannot be used again against the same opponent in future combats until you get a whiff of a different enemy.
- This familiar performs its deleveling action in approximately 50% of combat rounds. In areas other than Dreadsylvania, it delevels by weight/3 to weight/2. In Dreadsylvania, it delevels by weight to weight*1.5.
- There is a bug associated with the messages of this familiar. When it delevels, its message is shown connected to your action that round, ex: (action)!Waste-of-Tissues sniffs the...
- Despite being an animated disembodied bodypart, the nose doesn't count as an undead familiar.