Ninja snowman assassin
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
|Ninja snowman assassin|
|Locations||Lair of the Ninja Snowmen|
A sinister ninja snowman assassin drops from the ceiling without a sound. You must've alerted him to your presence with all your blustering and stomping about.
He deftly hurls a shuriken at your <groin>. Brrrrrrrrrrr.
He silently draws an icy wakizashi across your <throat>. Then he silently draws a lotus flower with your blood. Brrrrrrrrrrr.
He throws a smoke bomb to the ground and vanishes. When he reappears, it is inside your <groin>! He cuts his way back out, silently but painfully. Brrrrrrrrrrr.
He vanishes, then reappears behind you, strangling you with his icy hands. Brrrrrrrrrrr.
He pauses for a moment to meditate.
|You acquire an item: ninja rope|
|You acquire an item: ninja crampons|
|You acquire an item: ninja carabiner|
|You gain some <substat>.|
Occurs at Lair of the Ninja Snowmen.
- The chance to encounter it is most likely C/200+T*0.015, where C is +Combat% and T is turns spent in the Lair of the Ninja Snowmen. It also occurs on turns 11, 21, and 31 in the zone, but only if +Combat% is in effect.
- He never misses, and his attacks do a very large amount of Cold Damage -- much more than his attack value would normally permit. This is for two reasons:
- [base damage] = max([monster attack]-[buffed moxie],0) + [100 to 120].
- Damage Absorption applies normally to his attacks.
- Always drops exactly one item – the first you don't have of the rope, the crampons, or the carabiner. If you have all three, it will not drop any items.
- Combat Macros will NOT disable against him.
- Cannot be banished.
- This monster was added during the level 8 quest revamp on July 24, 2012.
- Prior to December 11, 2012, this monster did not drop the coal button when the player was doing a bounty.