New-You Club Membership Form
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
(In-game plural: New-You Club Membership Forms)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|Per the instructions on the back of the card, you place your hand over your heart and recite the membership oath: "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!" You feel affirmed already!|
- When used with a correspondence active an additional message is shown:
- (Only one correspondent may be active at a time, your New-You Club Membership is now active and this may be changed in the Options Menu.)
- If you are already a member of the New-You Club:
- You are already a member of the New-You Club.
- May 2017's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Signs you up for a helpful daily affirmation!
- Only 1 Correspondence IOTM may be active at once, you can change which is active in your settings.
- In addition to when you use the membership form, you will receive a message with one of seven Daily Affirmation items in the Correspondence section of your mailbox at rollover and on ascension.
- If the King has not been freed, the Affirmation received will be determined based on class, path, and day (per the table below).
- If the King has been freed (Aftercore), the Affirmation will be selected randomly.
- Each message containing a Daily Affirmation also has a "Saw-Sharpening" quest that can be completed once per day.
- The quest is in the form of:
- "Cast [skill], once per fight, against [monster] [number] times (look in [location])."
- Each time you use the skill described against the monster, you get the in-combat message:
"You're really sharpening the old saw. You've done [number] out of [number]!"
- Completion of this quest will yield the in-combat message:
"You did it! Your saw is so sharp!"
- You will gain one VIP point the next day.
|VIP Level||VIP Points||VIP Bonus|
|1||1||Affirmation Cookie after completing the previous day's quest|
|2||7||One free Affirmation Cookie each ascension|
|4||21||Incredible Self-Esteem skill|
|5||30||Random Custom title|
|6||60||Random Custom title|
|7||90||Random Custom title|
|8||120||Probably a random Custom title. Followed by 150, 180, 210...|
- Affirmations can be used as potions or combat items.
|Affirmation||Potion Effect||Combat Effect|
Daily Affirmation: Adapt to Change Eventually
| Adapt to Change Eventually (100 Adventures)
+4 Stats Per Fight
+50% Combat Initiative
|Changes monster into another random monster|
Daily Affirmation: Always be Collecting
| Always be Collecting (100 Adventures)
+50% Item Drops from Monsters
+100% Meat from Monsters
|Staggers, and after combat, drops a copy of every item that dropped|
Daily Affirmation: Be a Mind Master
| Be a Mind Master (100 Adventures)
Spell Damage +100%
Regenerate 10-20 MP per Adventure
|Free runaway and banishes monster for 80 Adventures|
Daily Affirmation: Be Superficially interested
| Become Superficially interested (100 Adventures)
Monsters will be less attracted to you
can be toggled:
Become Intensely interested (100 Adventures)
Monsters will be more attracted to you
| Increases monster encounter rate for 80 Adventures |
(+3 copies to its location, does not remove queue rejection or stack with On the Trail)
Daily Affirmation: Keep Free Hate in your Heart
| Keep Free Hate in your Heart (100 Adventures)
+30 to Monster Level
Damage Absorption +10
|Delevels, and one per day, gives 3 PvP fights|
Daily Affirmation: Think Win-Lose
| Think Win-Lose (100 Adventures)
|Instakills the monster for no Adventure cost|
Daily Affirmation: Work For Hours a Week
| Work For Hours a Week (100 Adventures)
+5 to Familiar Weight
Regenerate 10-20 HP per Adventure
| Grants Meat based on Monster stats |
(14x the sum of HP, Attack, and Defense; min. 111, max. 11,111)
- When the King has not been freed, the Affirmation received is determined by the sum of Path ID, Class ID, and Daycount:
|2||Be a Mind Master||19||Always Be Collecting||36||Always be Collecting||53||Keep Free Hate in your Heart|
|3||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||20||Be Superficially Interested||37||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||54||Always Be Collecting|
|4||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||21||Be a Mind Master||38||Think Win-Lose||55||Work For Hours a Week|
|5||Be Superficially Interested||22||Be Superficially Interested||39||Think Win-Lose||56||Be a Mind Master|
|6||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||23||Be a Mind Master||40||Adapt to Change Eventually||57||Work For Hours a Week|
|7||?||24||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||41||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||58||Work For Hours a Week|
|8||Be Superficially Interested||25||Be Superficially Interested||42||Be Superficially Interested||59||Keep Free Hate in your Heart|
|9||Adapt to Change Eventually||26||Always be Collecting||43||Work For Hours a Week||60||Keep Free Hate in your Heart|
|10||Be Superficially Interested||27||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||44||?||61||Keep Free Hate in your Heart|
|11||?||28||Keep Free Hate in your Heart||45||?||62||Adapt to Change Eventually|
|12||?||29||Be Superficially interested||46||?||63||Always Be Collecting|
|13||?||30||Be Superficially interested||47||?||64||Keep Free Hate in your Heart|
|14||?||31||Be a Mind Master||48||?||66||?|
|16||?||33||Be Superficially interested||50||?||68||?|
|17||?||34||Adapt to Change Eventually||51||?||69||?|
|18||?||35||Be Superficially interested||52||?||70||?|
- The description refers to various self-help books:
- "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me." is a catchphrase of Stuart Smalley.
|TOP 10 New-You Club Membership Form collections|
6. Rammerking - 3 | 7. Princess Erin - 2 | 8. Trexx - 2 | 9. x1a4 - 2 | 10. Zinnia - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
Spacegate access badge
| New-You Club Membership Form
| Succeeded by:|