Nervous tick egg
What's the difference between a lawyer and this? Well, one is a twitchy, cowardly, bloodsucking parasite, and the other practices law! Wait, never mind. This is a nervous tick, known for its catalog of curious facial contortions and its tendency to grin nervously and quite unsettlingly.
(In-game plural: nervous tick eggs)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the nervous tick egg in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|He shies away from your other familiars and sits in a corner, rocking back and forth and twitching.|
|You decide to name him Gaginald.|
- Introduced October 6, 2006 as a replacement for the unwound cymbal-playing monkey.
- Formerly available from Mr. Store (for 2 Mr. Accessories), but was replaced by the unemployed hunchbacked minion on October 8, 2007.
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 22, 2008.
- The item description is a butchering of a common form of lawyer joke. (The correct punchline would be "One is a cowardly blood-sucking parasite and the other is a bug.")
- The name of the familiar is a play on the term "nervous tic."
|TOP 10 nervous tick egg collections|
6. EPsonIC - 2 | 7. Hayashida - 2 | 8. Billy bob joe mustafA - 2 | 9. Tzabor - 2 | 10. eight bit hero - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
unwound cymbal-playing monkey
| nervous tick egg
Oct. 6, 2006
| Succeeded by:|
unemployed hunchbacked minion