Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game
- If you're looking for the machine in the Clan VIP Lounge, see the Deluxe Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game.
A Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game may be installed at the unused outlet in the Clan Rumpus Room for 250,000 Meat. It may be used three times per day and like other once-a-days, it may be used again after ascending.
- On first through third use:
- You carefully guide the claw over the prize that looks the easiest to grab. You press the button and the claw slowly descends.
- On successful use:
- On failed use:
- Unfortunately, the claw slips off of the prize without grabbing it.
- On third use:
- The machine makes a horrible clanking noise, and a wisp of smoke pours out of the prize chute.
- After third use:
- The crane machine seems to be broken down. Oh well. Maybe they'll fix it by tomorrow.
- Rubber "WW_D?" bracelets:
- Stuffed familiars/monsters:
- stuffed angry cow
- stuffed astral badger
- stuffed baby gravy fairy
- stuffed Cheshire bitten
- stuffed cocoabo
- stuffed flaming gravy fairy
- stuffed frozen gravy fairy
- stuffed hand turkey
- stuffed MagiMechTech MicroMechaMech
- stuffed mind flayer
- stuffed scary death orb
- stuffed sleazy gravy fairy
- stuffed snowy owl
- stuffed spooky gravy fairy
- stuffed stinky gravy fairy
- stuffed undead elbow macaroni
- There is a 1/3 chance* of winning an item each time the machine is used. It is possible to receive more than one of the same item on a given day.
- There are two categories of items: rares (4 necklaces, 4 bracelets and 1 pack of card) and commons (16 stuffed animals).
- All common items have equal odds of being summoned, as do all rare items. However, every common item is four times more likely to be summoned than every rare items, giving an 87.7% chance of summoning a stuffed animal on any successful summon and a 12.3% chance of summoning a random rare.
- The machine is usable in Ronin/Hardcore.
- The stuffed yo-yo does not drop from the machine -- it must be obtained by zapping.
- There exists a Deluxe Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game in the VIP lounge, which grants better prizes.
- The name of the machine is a reference to the They Might Be Giants song, "Mr. Klaw."
- The various necklaces (and descriptions thereof) are references to the Bartle test, which told you what kind of player you were in MMORPGs. This test was modified into the BarKoL test, which took the KoL forums by storm for a short time after it was introduced.