(In-game plural: Mr. Ehs?)
- Obtained by donating $10 in Canadian currency.
- This item is supposed to resemble the Mr. A., but in Canadian form.
- The enchantment was raised from +12 to +13 on the 8th of May, 2006 to be more in line with the then current Canadian Exchange Rate, and again to +14 on the 6th of July, 2007 following a request on the Jick's radio show. On July 27, 2007, the enchantment was raised again to +15, making Mr. Eh? as powerful as a Mr. A, but it was then dropped down to +13 again on October 9, 2008. The enchantment was later lowered to +12, then set back to +13 again, and at some point was set to +15 again. Some time prior to September 7th, 2014, it was dropped to +14, and was lowered to +11 some time prior to January 10th, 2016.
- Jick has said that the Mr. Eh? will never be made more powerful than a Mr. Accessory.
- Unlike the Mr. A., the Mr. Eh? cannot be used as currency in Mr. Store.
- When this item is equipped, the following message appears on your profile:
- "_______ is the prood bearer of a Mr. Eh?"
- Depending on the value of the American dollar to the value of the Canadian dollar the prices of Mr. Accessory will vary between being priced above or below Mr. Eh?.
|TOP 10 Mr. Eh? collections|
6. Yiab - 2 | 7. BaronMalakai - 2 | 8. Fujiko - 2 | 9. bluespacething - 2 | 10. Leg o Lam - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings