This is a tiny Thanksgiving feast set on a table with casters on the legs. It's perfect for gluttony on the go!
(In-game plural: moveable feasts)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- When equipped your familiar will sometimes do damage in combat:
- <name> grabs a fork off of the feast table and hurls it at it, dealing X damage.
- <name> tosses a tureen of hot gravy at it, dealing X damage.
- <name> tosses a gob of foul-smelling oyster stuffing at it, dealing X damage.
- <name> pelts it with a greasy turkey leg, dealing X damage.
- <name> flicks a ladleful of cold mashed turnips at it, dealing X damage.
- <name> tosses a grisly, eviscerated turkey carcass at him, dealing X damage.
- If used on a familiar for the first time that day:
|<name> chows down on the moveable feast, then leans back, sighs, and loosens his belt a couple of notches.|
|(adds 10 lbs to familiar)|
- If you try to use it on a Comma Chameleon:
|Your Comma Chameleon has no interest in eating regular food.|
- If you try to use it twice on the same familiar the same day:
|<name> has already had a feast today. Any more and he might explode.|
- Once all 5 charges have been used for the day:
|The table is looking pretty bare -- you should wait until tomorrow, and let some of the food magically regenerate.|
- November 2009's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Familiar equipment, also lets you feed weight-increasing feasts to 5 familiars per day.
- Also grants +1 familiar experience per adventure. The extra XP applies both in combat and at the Cake-Shaped Arena. This only increases the familiar's XP gain, but not its total kills.
- When buffed, the familiar is described as "extremely well-fed" in the character pane text. This effect disappears after 20 completed combats with the message:
- <name> lets loose a resounding belch. Looks like he finally managed to digest all of that food.
- The familiar weight buff is also removed by rollover.
- However, the familiar weight buff is not removed by the Naughty Sorceress.
- The buff also is not removed by Ol' Scratch, whether fighting him directly or fighting Hodgman with Ol' Scratch still alive.
- On November 28th 2009, the familiar experience and food fight abilities were added to the list of enchantments; previously, they were hidden.
- Current spading seems to suggest the damage range is (weight/2) to weight.
- The damage will also tune itself to one of the two elemental weaknesses of the monster, if it should be weak to any elements.
- This item will cause your familiar to attack on about 35% of combat rounds.
- The name of this item references the memoirs A Moveable Feast, written by Ernest Hemingway.
|TOP 10 moveable feast collections|
6. Draven1 - 4 | 7. Hippie Dude - 3 | 8. prETty - 3 | 9. justhappytobehere - 3 | 10. blik - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| Moveable feast
| Succeeded by:|