Molten scrap metal
The nice thing about being on fire is that it's a great equalizer. This metal is so hot that it's impossible to tell the difference between it and metal that used to be good.
(In-game plural: pieces of molten scrap metal)
|You hurl the glob of molten metal at your opponent, all of whose bits immediately burst into flames, causing 20-30 damage.|
- Causes recurring burning damage with the message:
- Your opponent continues to burn, suffering an additional 20-30 damage.
- The burning damage is initially equal to the damage the combat item inflicted. It recurs for two additional rounds, causing diminishing amounts of damage, then ends with this message:
- Your opponent continues to burn, suffering an additional X damage. It then manages to stop being on fire.
|TOP 10 molten scrap metal collections|
6. Nikademus - 133 | 7. eav - 120 | 8. Nanimonai3 - 106 | 9. caducus - 100 | 10. Galapagos James - 99
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings