Miniscule temporal rip
This is a tiny tear in the fabric of space-time. When you think about how pristine space-time used to be, back in the day, you shed a tiny tear over this tiny tear.
(In-game plural: miniscule temporal rips)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the miniscule temporal rip in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|You reach into it with both hands, and tear it open a little further. Your other familiars move more slowly for a bit, then speed back up.|
|You decide to name it Hoderick.|
- November 2005's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Like a barrnacle combined with a weaker potato. Occasionally gives extra Adventures.
- Around the time this item was on sale, A Temporal Rift opened up in several places throughout the Kingdom, in the aftermath of White Wednesday.
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 1, 2008.
|TOP 10 miniscule temporal rip collections|
6. Salpen - 3 | 7. Rocket Man - 3 | 8. Johnatton - 2 | 9. Orion137 - 2 | 10. Gauln - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| miniscule temporal rip
| Succeeded by:|