|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
What's it do?
|| This page is in need of content.
Just about everything
|Your stray DNA|
Made this little splice of life
Such cute mad science!
Ability: Has abilities dependent on its class. Maintains a buff on you dependent on your class and its.
Throne/Bjorn: All attributes +10%
Hatchling: adventurer clone egg
Familiar-Specific Equipment: mini-Mr. Accessory
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
- At the start of combat, if you do not have a buff from <him/her> active:
- When you are a Seal Clubber:
- <Name> magically injects synovial sauce into all of your joints, making it easier to move.
- When you are a Turtle Tamer:
- <Name> conjures a mass of sauce that forms into a warm shell on your back. You shudder for a moment, then sigh with relief.
- When you are a Pastamancer:
- <Name> conjures up two little globs of sauce and throws them to you. You catch them, and they explode all over your fingers.
- When you are a Sauceror:
- <Name> conjures up a pair of shimmering lenses of sauce, which glom into position in front of your eyes.
- When you are a Disco Bandit:
- <Name> conjures up a glob of sauce, which he then uses to shine your shoes. What a helpful little clone!
- When you are an Accordion Thief:
- <Name> conjures a whirling disk of sauce and enchants it to float behind your head. Halo!
- During combat:
- <Name> summons up some piping-hot alfredo sauce, and pretends your opponent is named Alfredo, saucing it for X damage.
- <Name> summons some piping-hot marinara, and adds some of your opponent's red sauce to it for X damage.
- <Name> summons a muy picante batch of salsa, which hits your opponent for X damage.
- <Name> summons up some piping hot mustard, and your opponent is unable to cut it, taking X damage.
- <Name> summons some hot Worcestershire sauce. Your opponent fails to pronounce it correctly and take dmg[sic] damage.
- <Name> summons a spicy peanut sauce, buttering your opponent for X damage.
- <Name> summons some delicious hot fudge sauce, and packs it into your opponent for X damage.
- <Name> summons a hot béarnaise sauce. Despite it not containing a mix of bears and mayonnaise, which would be awesome, it hits your opponent for X damage.
- <Name> summons a chrome plate full of hot Hollandaise Sauce, basting your opponent for X damage.
- <Name> summons a tidal wave of ice-cold cocktail sauce for X damage.
- <Name> conjures up a gravy boat full of ice-cold gravy, then hits your opponent with it for X damage.
- <Name> summons a wave of ice-cold barbecue sauce, hitting your opponent for X damage.
- <Name> summons a frigid ketchup tornado, which hits it for X damage.
- <Name> blasts it with some cold ceviche for X damage.
- <Name> almost seems to relish summoning some cold relish, which hits it for X damage.
- <Name> blasts it for X damage with cold gazpacho, like he's the gazpacho gestapo or something.
- <Name> gives your opponent a cold shoulder (and everything else) with a blast of cold mustard, hitting for X damage.
- <Name> blasts them with a vicious vichyssoise for X damage.
- <Name> summons either a gazpacho or a vichyssoise--it's hard to tell at this scale--and hits your opponents with it for X damage.
- <Name> summons a splash of vichyssoise and focuses it through a Cosmic Ladle. X of your opponent's hit points turn into mojo for you.
- <Name> summons some frozen alfredo and focuses it through a Cosmic Ladle. X of your opponent's hit points get converted into MP for you.
- <Name> summons a splash of gazpacho and focuses it through a Cosmic Ladle. Your opponent takes X damage, which converts into more mojo for you.
- <Name> hits your opponent with a mystical ceviche that leeches X hit points from it and gives it to you as MP.
- <Name> splashes your opponent with some chilled soy sauce for X damage, then passes its hit points (and the savings) on to you as MP.
- <Name> hits your opponent with a frozen chunk of béarnaise sauce for X damage. You ponder how awesome a sauce made out of bears and mayonnaise would be, and feel your mojo risin'.
- At the end of combat:
- <name> summons a red sauce with meatballs and gives some of the meat to you, you meathead.
- <name> plumps up the meat you just got with gravy, making it bigger. Does that count as inflation?
- <name> summons some Meat Alfredo sauce, strains out the meat, and gives it to you.
- <Name> gives your meat a gravy injection. Uh, I mean that literally. Like, the meat you just got in battle, he put gravy in it so it would grow bigger. Just so we're clear on that.