Eureka! This is a staff with a powerful Meat vacuum attached to the end of it. You'd think it'd be easy to write a couple of sentences where you made a bunch of jokes using the names of vacuum cleaner manufacturers, but you'd be dead wrong.
(In-game plural: meatspout staves)
|dense meat stack||chrome ore|
|chrome meat stack||bigger stick|
|chrome staff||meat vortex|
- This item must be equipped at rollover in order to earn the extra adventures.
- The name of this item is a reference to a waterspout, a meteorological phenomenon similar to a tornado, but occuring over water and without a supercell thunderstorm.
- Eureka, aside from being a traditional interjection denoting comprehension or inspiration, is a brand of vacuum cleaner, as evidenced by the description.
- The description of this item may refer to the description of Gazpacho's Glacial Grimoire, which itself refers to several refrigerator brand names.
|TOP 10 meatspout staff collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 37 | 7. Nikademus - 19 | 8. Artie Effham - 16 | 9. dragonLily713 - 13 | 10. Brom the Wise - 13
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings