This is a Meat Golem. It will more than likely do your bidding.
(In-game plural: meat golems)
|dried face||fairy gravy boat|
|meat face||wooden figurine|
|lifeless meat doll||magicalness-in-a-can|
|You place the Meat Golem at the entrance to your campsite.|
- Creates a Meat Golem at your Campground. The Golem will sometimes protect your items from other players who attempt to steal from you in PvP combat.
- Spading indicates Protection rate is 50%.
- Items cannot be stolen at all while in Hardcore or Ronin, so this item is not useful under those conditions.
- In Jewish folklore, a golem is an animated being which is crafted from inanimate material, most often clay. Golems appear in many fantasy settings, including Dungeons and Dragons. Golems will "more than likely" do their master's bidding, although they have a chance of defying and killing them instead, due either to malice or misunderstanding.
|TOP 10 meat golem collections|
6. MCJunior - 100 | 7. MarinaraMario - 100 | 8. The Inexplicable Blue - 50 | 9. eav - 45 | 10. Artie Effham - 38
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings