McPhee's Grimoire of Hilarious Object Summoning
The great wizard McPhee was known throughout the Kingdom as the master of magical pranks, japes, and arcane tomfoolery, until his death at the hands (and torches) of a mob of angry peasants. (Apparently, his claim that his new Exploding Crops spell would be a "laff-riot" was only half right.) With the secret knowledge contained in this tome, you're sure to be the life of the party. (Lampshade not included.)
(In-game plural: McPhee's Grimoires of Hilarious Object Summoning)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Without a mystical bookshelf:
|You take the Grimoire to your campsite, and a strange shimmering bookshelf appears near your dwelling. You put the Grimoire on it.|
- With a mystical bookshelf without McPhee's Grimoire of Hilarious Object Summoning on it:
|You carefully place the Grimoire on the bookshelf in your campsite.|
- With McPhee's Grimoire of Hilarious Object Summoning already on the mystical bookshelf:
|You've already got a copy of this Grimoire on your bookshelf.|
- April 2006's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description, unfortunately, has been lost to the sands of time.
- When placed on a player's Mystical Bookshelf, this item grants use of the skill Summon Hilarious Objects. This skill can be used in all Normal and Hardcore ascensions thereafter.
- Before the implementation of the Mystical Bookshelf, the first use of this item would yield the following message:
|You pore over the tome, and sophomoric humor pours into your brain. The mysteries of McPhee become clear to you.|
- Attempting to use an additional McPhee's Grimoire would give the message:
|You already know how to be "hilarious."|
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 27, 2008.
- Undoubtedly a reference to Archie McPhee, a store that sells "Toys, Gifts, and Novelty Items".
- This is a reference to the Bumper Fun Grimoire from the Discworld series of books.
|TOP 10 McPhee's Grimoire of Hilarious Object Summoning collections|
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| McPhee's Grimoire of Hilarious Object Summoning
| Succeeded by:|
homeless hobo spirit