Though 9 out of 10 doctors agree that a healthy concentration of mayonnaise in your bloodstream is just what 9 out of the 10 doctors ordered, they also all agree that subcutaneous mayo deposits can be unsightly. The tenth doctor is too disgusted by all of this stuff to even have an opinion.
(In-game plural: mayo lances)
- Your Workshed
- The Mayo Clinic (2,500 Meat)
- Against a regular monster:
|You plunge the lance into one of the more bulbous of the many mayonnaise bulges on your skin. A torrent of mayo overwhelms your opponent, and when it has finally all drained into the gutter, there's nothing left of him. Your eyes sting -- it's probably because of the sudden reduction of mayonnaise pressure in your bloodstream.|
- Without any blood-mayo:
|You go to lance a mayonnaise boil, but find, to your dismay, that you don't have any mayonnaise boils.|
- Against a monster which cannot be disintegrated:
|This monster is too intimidating for you to be willing to harm yourself near it.|
|Your eyes are already ringing. I mean... You know what I mean. You can't use another one of those items until your vision gets back to normal...|
- Not consumed on use.
- Reduces your blood-mayo on use, up to 30 mg/dL.
- The X in the message is equal to 150, minus 5 for each consumed mg/dL of blood-mayo. The X you actually gain is that plus 1, but it will be reduced by 1 immediately as combat ends... unless you were fighting a turnless encounter.
|TOP 10 mayo lance collections|
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Portable Mayo Clinic • Force of Mayo Be With You|