Maximizing Your Spell Damage
Note that Sauce spells inflict only Hot or Cold damage, and elemental bonuses apply only to spells of like element. The Flavour of Magic increase assumes one of the five associated Spirit effects is active.
Also note that percentage-based spell damage enhancers are to be preferred over absolute spell damage enhancers, as percentage-based enhancers are not limited by spell damage caps.
|Ultra rares and Raffle House/Radio prizes||Tradable and still obtainable, but rare|
|Semi-rares and war hero drops|
|Mr. Store/KoL Con accessible derivatives||Tradable (directly or ingredients or zone access consumable), unlimited generation to those who own source, source unobtainable, source maybe tradeable|
|Mr. Store/KoL Con items and inaccessible derivatives||Tradable, but no longer obtainable|
|Other limited time content|
|Clan Dungeon non-tradables||Untradable, but still obtainable|
|Non-tradables from past holidays and world events||Untradable, and no longer obtainable|
|*||Single-equip restriction, or two-handed/three-handed weapon|
- Gaze of the Lightning God is an intrinsic that requires the Juju Mojo Mask to be equipped and a spell used in combat to activate it.
- Hella Smart is excluded from the table due to the inability to obtain cross-class skills in Bad Moon. It provides a +15 spell damage bonus.
- Marbles are offhand items that will also give bonus spell damage. They are excluded due to their number; however, they are listed here, in order of increasing (total plus elemental) spell damage:
- green peawee marble (30 Stench Damage only)
- brown crock marble (35 Stench Damage only)
- red China marble (40 Hot Damage only)
- lemonade marble (45 Cold Damage only)
- bumblebee marble (50 Spell Damage)
- jet bennie marble (55 Spooky Damage only)
- beige clambroth marble (30 Spell Damage plus 30 Hot Damage)
- steely marble (65 Sleaze Damage only)
- beach ball marble (35 Spell Damage plus 35 Hot Damage and 35 Cold Damage)
- black catseye marble (75 Spooky Damage only)
- big bumboozer marble (80 Spell Damage)