Maximizing Your MP Regeneration
As outlined in Dressing For Success, here's how different player types can Maximize their MP Regeneration.
|Ultra rares and Raffle House/Radio prizes||Tradable and still obtainable, but rare|
|Semi-rares and war hero drops|
|Mr. Store/KoL Con accessible derivatives||Tradable (directly or ingredients or zone access consumable), unlimited generation to those who own source, source unobtainable, source maybe tradeable|
|Mr. Store/KoL Con items and inaccessible derivatives||Tradable, but no longer obtainable|
|Other limited time content|
|Clan Dungeon non-tradables||Untradable, but still obtainable|
|Non-tradables from past holidays and world events||Untradable, and no longer obtainable|
|*||Single-equip restriction, or two-handed/three-handed weapon|
- At and above level 18, the variable boost of a jewel-eyed wizard hat overtakes the 10-12 of the plexiglass pith helmet, and at level 32, it overtakes the shapeless wide-brimmed hat.
- The party hat is a slightly better choice than the yak toupee, but works only on the Festival of Jarlsberg.
- While Bad Moon effects are excluded from this project in general, none of the data in the table preclude the use of Hella Smart, a 10-turn effect which adds an additional 10-15 MP regeneration per turn.
- Blessing of Squirtlcthulli (+2 to 10) is excluded because it requires that the Quest for the Holy MacGuffin remain incomplete, and this series of articles assumes Ronin/Hardcore has been broken.
- Feelin' Philosophical (+8 to 10) is excluded because it is sourced from an adventure.
- Gaze of the Lightning God is an intrinsic effect caused by having the Juju Mojo Mask equipped after having used a spell in combat.