Maximizing Your MP
Below is a comprehensive list of the best equipment to wear that directly affects your maximum MP.
Increasing your Mysticality also has an effect on your maximum MP, at a base ratio of one MP per Mysticality point. This ratio is improved to 1.5 MP per Mysticality point if you are a Pastamancer or a Sauceror.
Equipping a moxie magnet or wearing a pair of Travoltan trousers will use your Moxie to calculate your MP instead of your Mysticality. In regards to the Travoltan trousers, this only occurs when your Moxie exceeds your Mysticality. If wearing one of these items, you may wish to consult the list of Moxie Modifiers.
|Ultra rares and Raffle House/Radio prizes||Tradable and still obtainable, but rare|
|Semi-rares and war hero drops|
|Mr. Store/KoL Con items||Tradable, but no longer obtainable|
|Other limited time content|
|Clan Dungeon non-tradables||Untradable, but still obtainable|
|Non-tradables from past holidays and world events||Untradable, and no longer obtainable|
|*||Single-equip restriction, or two-handed/three-handed weapon|
- Slimy Synapses gives one maximum MP for each slime-soaked brain used, to a maximum of +10.
- The El Vibrato Relics must have one El Vibrato punchcard (129 holes) inserted in the El Vibrato helmet for each 100 MP, for a maximum of +1000 MP.
- The passive percent boosters used to be multiplicative, but are now additive. See MP for details.
- This table describes only MP increasers; it would be more accurate to take MP due to Mysticality into account. Since almost all effects from items or skills are stackable, maximizers should also buff their Mysticality as much as possible. Choices usually only have to be made between what equipment to wear. From the MP page, Mysticality classes want to wear an outfit that has the maximum value of
1.5 × EquipmentMysticalityBuff + EquipmentMPBuff
- whereas other classes should wear the outfit that has the maximum value of
EquipmentMysticalityBuff + EquipmentMPBuff