makes menudo of monsters
mucha muerte, man
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|
- Regular Messages:
- With a furious growl, <name> leaps at your opponent and latches onto its <lower back> with his tiny (yet razor-sharp) fangs, and shakes it madly for X points of damage. Ai-yi-yi!
- <name> trembles in fury as he stares at your opponent, eyes bulging and mouth frothing.
- With tiny sombrero equipped:
- <name> twitches and stares at you from underneath his sombrero with an expression that is almost certainly a smile, I guess. Probably.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> jumps in front of your opponent and yaps energetically, distracting him to the point where <he> forgets to attack you this round.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- Your opponent jumps back as <name> pops up over your shoulder, snarling and yapping and baring his tiny needle-like teeth.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- Under the tam, one of <name>'s bulging eyes twitches in what could be a wink, but is more likely a spasm.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> scampers madly around the maypole, snarling at something that only he can see.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> glares at you with wax lips on his face and murder in his heart.
- When entered in Hide and Seek:
- <name> is far too intense (some might say 'insane') to hide quietly.
- Acts as a <weight + min(20, 2*Player Level)> pound Sabre-Toothed Lime when used on an Accordion Thief, and as a normal weight one on any other class.