This is a hat made by one of the Kingdom's many mad (and madly skilled) hatters. It's made of green felt, is far too big for a normal head, and is apparently size "10/6." It's also curiously heavy, and starts to walk away if you set it down. Which, y'know, some of your other clothes do that, but they stop if you wash them.
(In-game plural: March hats)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the March hat in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It pulsates, vibrates, then sits ominously still for a few seconds. Then it explodes as a wild hare jumps out of it! He hops around the terrarium, winding his watch and giggling at your other familiars.|
|You decide to name him Wonjamin.|
- March 2006's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description, unfortunately, has been lost to the sands of time.
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 28, 2008.
- Like most of the Wild Hare references, the description of the March Hat is also descriptive of "Alice in Wonderland". A felt hat with a price tag reading "10/6" is worn by the Mad Hatter, a friend of the March Hare and Dormouse, in the memorable tea party scene.
- This is also a reference to the classic magicians trick "to pull rabbit out of a hat."
|TOP 10 March hat collections|
6. Mr_Jiggy - 4 | 7. krodoc - 4 | 8. Grandpa Fussandput - 4 | 9. eav - 3 | 10. Sacr0w - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| March hat
| Succeeded by:|
McPhee's Grimoire of Hilarious Object Summoning