Managerial ManipulationType: Buff
MP Cost: 5
You've learned strategies for prompting your underlings to spring into action by giving them nothing but meaningless awards and hollow encouragement. You've got upper management written all over you. In the blood of your peers.
|Source:||CRIMBCO Employee Handbook (chapter 5)|
|Price:||1,000 CRIMBCO scrip|
|Effect:||Employee of the Month (20 Adventures)|
|You declare <Player> to be the Employee of the Month.|
- Trying to use this buff on yourself results in the following message:
- You aren't that narcissistic.
- Trying to use this buff more than once per day results in the following message:
- You can only declare one Employee of the Month per day. Because... that makes sense.
- Before an update made at some point between 16th of December, 2010 and 13th of January, 2015, trying to cast on oneself would result in this message:
- You can't declare yourself the Employee of the Month. That'd be, like, hypernepotism.
|Chapter 1||Fashionably Late||Passive||+1 adventure at rollover|
|Chapter 2||Executive Narcolepsy||Passive||+1 free campground rest per day|
|Chapter 3||Lunch Break||Noncombat skill||Summon 1 sack lunch per day|
|Chapter 4||Offensive Joke||Combat skill||Deals sleaze damage and delevels|
|Chapter 5||Managerial Manipulation||Buff (others only)||Grant another player Employee of the Month once per day.|