Magical mystery juice
This is a potion that's positively bubbling with Magicalness. Roll up! (your sleeves, and drink it.)
(In-game plural: magical mystery juices)
- The Tavern Cellar
- Those Who Came Before You (3 vials)
- Gouda's Grimoire and Grocery (100 meat)
- From inventory:
|You drink the Magical Mystery Juice. This stuff tastes great, and your mother should know!|
- In combat:
|You drink the Magical Mystery Juice, and your Mana/Mojo/Muscularity Points are partially refreshed.|
- The amount of MP gained is (1.5 * level) + (4 to 6)
- Since MP gain depends on level, cost-effectiveness will not be competitive with other widely-available MP restorers such as phonics down until the user reaches level 11 or 12. However, it is significantly better than all infinitely-purchasable MP restorers (Knob Goblin seltzer, Cherry Cloaca Cola, and especially soda water) even as early as level 5.
- The name of this item is derived from The Beatles' 1967 album Magical Mystery Tour.
- The phrase "Roll up!", in the description of this item, is a line from the album's title song, "Magical Mystery Tour".
- The use text references "Your Mother Should Know", another song from the Magical Mystery Tour.
|TOP 10 magical mystery juice collections|
6. Snap - 25000 | 7. Scalebane - 22333 | 8. WinstonNilesRumfoord - 20000 | 9. Zen00 - 18000 | 10. FalseEeviL - 15000
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings