Mace of the Tortoise
This is a heavy mace consisting of a wooden totem with a carved stone turtle set in the top. It has a nice heft to it, and seems good for slowly and steadily bashing things.
(In-game plural: Maces of the Tortoise)
- The Misspelled Cemetary
- Tomb of the Unknown Your Class Here (as a Turtle Tamer)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Item Replacement
- Replaced turtleslinger on all characters that had it
You let your wrist snap like a ferocious snapping turtle, bashing <it> with your Mace of the Tortoise for X damage. WHAMMO! BONK! BARF!
Like a mighty box turtle, you box <its> ears with your Mace of the Tortoise, doing X damage. BARF! BIFF! BIFF!
You sneak up on <it> like a stealthy ninja turtle, then bash <it> for X damage. BOINK! BOOF! BAM!
You beat <it> with your mace for X damage. Looks like you're the Ace of Mace! KERBLAM! SPLAT! BIFF!
You swing your mace through space with grace at <its> face. You do X damage, you Mace Ace! KERBLAM! BONK! SOCKO!
- Epic Weapon of the Turtle Tamer.
- You must have turtle totem-based equipment in inventory or equipped in order to cast Turtle Tamer buffs. The Mace of the Tortoise yields a buff length of 10 Adventures.
- When NS13 arrived, this item replaced the Turtleslinger.
- Prior to an update on June 2nd, 2015, this item was meatsmithed from a stone turtle and a turtle totem. The same update made it untradeable and removed its autosell value of 150.
|TOP 10 Mace of the Tortoise collections|
6. Noskilz - 59 | 7. conversation killer - 58 | 8. Wulfwyn - 52 | 9. Artie Effham - 42 | 10. MrTommy - 40
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings