Lunch BreakType: Noncombat
MP Cost: 10
You're so good at eating lunch that your mouth is full before the whistle even stops blowing.
|Source:||CRIMBCO Employee Handbook (chapter 3)|
|Price:||1000 CRIMBCO scrip|
|Effect:||Summons a sack lunch|
You decide it's time for your lunch break, and then you remember that you don't have a job.
You put on fancy clothes, apply for a job, nail the interview, and get hired on the spot. Then you head into the break room to grab your lunch from the fridge, and... DAMMIT.
That jerk <playername> stole your lunch again!
Oh well. You've got to eat something, Ursula, so you steal somebody else's lunch. Paying it forward, like.
After lunch, you tell your new boss that he can take this job and shove it.
- The skill can only be used once per day. Trying to cast it a second time results in the message
- You're not a hobbit, so you can only have one lunch per day.
- The name in the skill usage text is the name of the last player to have used the skill.
- Hobbits, from Lord of the Rings are famous for having many meals per day, including "second breakfast", which puts your singular lunch to shame.
- Take This Job and Shove It is a David Allan Coe song famously covered by Johnny Paycheck.
- "You've got to eat something, Ursula" refers to a line from the Joanna Newsom song "Monkey and Bear".
|Chapter 1||Fashionably Late||Passive||+1 adventure at rollover|
|Chapter 2||Executive Narcolepsy||Passive||+1 free campground rest per day|
|Chapter 3||Lunch Break||Noncombat skill||Summon 1 sack lunch per day|
|Chapter 4||Offensive Joke||Combat skill||Deals sleaze damage and delevels|
|Chapter 5||Managerial Manipulation||Buff (others only)||Grant another player Employee of the Month once per day.|