This is a chunk of Ronald or Grimace that glows a bright, festive green. Don't let the fact that you got this from a hideously deformed mutant bother you -- I'm sure it's safe as houses. You should make watch dials out of it or something.
(In-game plural: lunar isotopes)
- Hamburglaris Shield Generator
- alien hamsterpus (0-3)
- mutated alielf (0-3)
- mutated alielephant (0-4)
- Domed City of Grimacia
- alielf (0-3)
- cat-alien (0-2)
- dog-alien (0-2)
- Domed City of Ronaldus
- dogcat (0-2)
- ferrelf (0-2)
- hamsterpus (0-3)
- Repair the Elves' Shield Generator (200)
- The Porko Palace (0-9)
- Li'l Xenomorph in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn (sometimes)
Used as a currency in Elvish Paradise.
- Radium, a highly radioactive element, was used to paint glow-in-the-dark watch dials, most notably by the United States Radium Corporation.
|TOP 10 lunar isotope collections|
6. Mystiballs - 49390 | 7. jenrose - 42800 | 8. cubeof11 - 40000 | 9. Tibbiara - 35714 | 10. Artie Effham - 30633
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings