Love song of vague ambiguity
This is one of those love songs that's so generalized, so trite, and so vague that it could be about anything. It could be about your lover, your friend, your pets, or possibly your bitchin' meatcar. As such, it's the perfect love song for anyone who has never actually been in love, but has read a lot about it. For the rest of us, the clumsy songcrafting is enough to drive us into a very unambiguous murderous rage.
(In-game plural: love songs of vague ambiguity)
- Summon Love Song
- From inventory, when you do not already have another love song in your heart:
|You read the snatch of song to yourself:
It's just... so... so...
- If you already have a love song beside Broken Heart:
|Your heart can't take another love song so soon after the last one. The conflicting emotions would drive you totally mad.|
- In combat:
|You read the Love Song of Vague Ambiguity. You can practically hear the exact kind of moronic howl you'd need to sing these lyrics:
Your opponent's heart breaks. The breakage deals X damage. Your heart breaks too, but then it begins to heal...
- We have something special, dear,
- Together, you and me
- We don't ever have to fear
- What we have's meant to be.
- You know why I feel this way,
- The way you make me feel,
- I want to see you every day,
- You know that it's for real . . .
- When I look into your eyes,
- I see what's deep inside,
- The feelings there are no surprise,
- The feelings you can't hide.
- Things are good between us, now,
- There's nothing that we miss,
- I have given you my vow
- We'll always be like this.
- X is physical damage equal to your buffed Muscle.
- Y is equal to ceiling(5*sqrt(D)), capped at 100, where D is the minimum between the damage this item did, and your enemy's HP before you used this item.
- Although an HP restorer, this item cannot be used to fight your shadow.
|TOP 10 love song of vague ambiguity collections|
6. linakrade - 6666 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 4841 | 8. Otto von Cheesebiscuit - 4825 | 9. StuBorn - 4576 | 10. MarioB - 3128
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Summoned Love Songs|