Louder Than Bomb
This bomb, designed for civil defense in the unlikely event of a shoplifter uprising, is all sound and no fury. But boy, the sound. Those shoplifters will get gone and stay gone.
(In-game plural: Louder Than Bombs)
|Ben-Gal™ Balm||handful of Smithereens|
|Louder Than Bomb|
|You light the fuse and plug your ears.|
Plugging your ears doesn't help. When your ears stop ringing and you can see again (?) your <opponent is|opponents are> nowhere to be seen.
- Rather than the standard crafting text, this item gives a unique message when crafted:
- You mix the Smithereens with the balm and some meat paste until you've made something louder than balms.
- Runs away and banishes the current opponent for 20 turns.
- The name of this item is a reference to the album "Louder Than Bombs" by The Smiths, and the line in the description about a shoplifter uprising refers to the single, "Shoplifters of the World Unite".
|TOP 10 Louder Than Bomb collections|
6. Skent - 42 | 7. Totentanz - 38 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 19 | 9. Xenthes - 16 | 10. Nikademus - 12
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings