Lord of the Flies-sized fries
These french fries appear to have been deep-fried in the boiling oil vats of Hell itself. They're crispy on the outside, evil on the inside.
(In-game plural: Lords of the Flieses-sized fries)
- evil golden arches (0-3)
- Hell's Kitchen (300 Meat, Bad Moon only)
- Chez Snootée (sometimes) (300 Meat)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You eat the fries. Your upper alimentary canal gets a little greasier and a little bit more evil.|
|(You gain 3 Fullness.)|
- One translation of Beelzebub is "Lord of [the] Flies."
- "Lord of the Flies-sized fries" is a play on the title of a novel by William Golding, Lord of the Flies. One of the main themes in the novel is the presence of an inherent evil in all of humankind.
- "Alimentary canal" is just a fancy way of referring to the digestive tract.
|Brimstone Chicken Sandwich | Double Bacon Beelzeburger | Lord of the Flies-sized fries|
|TOP 10 Lord of the Flies-sized fries collections|
6. Farflier - 5045 | 7. Pope Guilty - 4294 | 8. MrPresident - 3734 | 9. Johny296 - 3050 | 10. erTEST1 - 2754
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings